Minsur SA (MINSURI1) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Minsur SA (MINSURI1) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Minsur SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Minsur SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Minsur SA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Minsur S.A. (Minsur) is a mineral exploration company. It involves in exploration, processing and commercialization of tin and gold. It also explores other mineral deposits comprising copper. The company’s production units include San Rafel mining unit, a Pisco smelter and refinery; and Pucamarca mining unit. Its San Rafael is a tin mine which is located in Antauta, Department of Puno, Peru and comprises a concentrator plant. Pucamarca mining unit is an open pit mine which is located in Palca, Tacna city, Peru and owns ADR Plant and a refinery. The company also owns interests in Mineracao Taboca which operates Pitinga mining unit and Mina Justa project. It distributes its metals in Europe, North America, Asia and the Middle East and Latin America. Minsur is headquartered in Lima, Peru.
- 1 Minsur SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Minsur SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Minsur SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Minsur SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Minsur SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Minsur SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Minsur SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Minsur SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Minsur SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Minsur SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Minsur SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Minsur SA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Minsur SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Minsur SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Minsur SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Minsur SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Minsur SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Minsur SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Minsur SA - Liquidity
- 3 Minsur SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Minsur SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Minsur SA - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Minsur SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Minsur SA - Strengths
- 4.3 Minsur SA - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Minsur SA - Opportunities
- 4.5 Minsur SA - Threats
- 5 Minsur SA - Company Statement
- 6 Minsur SA - History
- 7 Minsur SA - Key Employees
- 8 Minsur SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Minsur SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Minsur SA - Head Office
- 9.2 Minsur SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Minsur SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Minsur SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Minsur SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Minsur SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Minsur SA - History
- Table 6: Minsur SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Minsur SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Minsur SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Minsur SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Minsur SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Minsur SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Minsur SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Minsur SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Minsur SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Minsur SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Minsur SA - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Minsur SA - Valuation
- Figure 10: Minsur SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Minsur SA - Liquidity