Minersa Group (Minerales y Productos Derivados SA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Minersa Group (Minerales y Productos Derivados SA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Minersa Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Minersa Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Minersa Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Minersa Group, formerly Minerales y Productos Derivados SA is a mining and exploration company. The company extracts, concentrates, and commercializes industrial minerals, construction products, chemical products, natural absorbents, and bleaching clays. Its products include natural sodium sulphate, anhydrites, fluorspar-acid, special clays, sepiolite, salts, and bentonite. Minersa Group operates through its network of manufacturing plants and offices in Spain, Italy, Belgium, Senegal, France, China, Germany, and South Africa. The company has its operations in Bilbao and Barakaldo, Spain. Minersa Group is headquartered in Bilbao, Spain.
- 1 Minersa Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Minersa Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Minersa Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Minersa Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Minersa Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Minersa Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Minersa Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Minersa Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Minersa Group - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Minersa Group - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Minersa Group - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Minersa Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Minersa Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Minersa Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Minersa Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Minersa Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Minersa Group - Liquidity
- 3 Minersa Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Minersa Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Minersa Group - Key Events
- 5 Minersa Group - Key Employees
- 6 Minersa Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Minersa Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Minersa Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Minersa Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Minersa Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Minersa Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Minersa Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Minersa Group - Key Events
- Table 6: Minersa Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: Minersa Group - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Minersa Group - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Minersa Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Minersa Group - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Minersa Group - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Minersa Group - Solvency
- Figure 6: Minersa Group - Valuation
- Figure 7: Minersa Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Minersa Group - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Minersa Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Minersa Group - Liquidity