Mincon Group plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mincon Group plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mincon Group plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mincon Group plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mincon Group plc""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mincon Group PLC (Mincon) designs, manufactures and commercializes engineered hard rock drilling tools and associated products. The company offers products such as DTH hammers, RC hammers, DTH drill bits, rotary drill pipes and adaptors, HDD pilot hammer systems, HDD pull reaming hammer, HDD support station and mincon remote control oiler among others. It caters to mining, exploration, horizontal directional drilling, waterwell, geothermal, oil-gas and energy and construction industries. The company has offices in Ireland, Poland, the UK, Sweden, Tanzania, the US, Australia, Ghana, Canada, South Africa, Namibia, Senegal, Chile and Peru. Mincon is headquartered in Shannon, Clare, Ireland.
- 1 Mincon Group plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mincon Group plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mincon Group plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mincon Group plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mincon Group plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mincon Group plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mincon Group plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mincon Group plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mincon Group plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Mincon Group plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Mincon Group plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Mincon Group plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Mincon Group plc - Recent Developments
- 4 Mincon Group plc - Key Employees
- 5 Mincon Group plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Mincon Group plc - Head Office
- 5.2 Mincon Group plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mincon Group plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mincon Group plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mincon Group plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mincon Group plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mincon Group plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Mincon Group plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Mincon Group plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mincon Group plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Mincon Group plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mincon Group plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Mincon Group plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Mincon Group plc - Valuation