Minaurum Gold Inc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Minaurum Gold Inc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Minaurum Gold Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Minaurum Gold Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Minaurum Gold Inc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Minaurum Gold Inc (Minaurum), formerly Chava Resources Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration, and development of gold, silver, and copper properties in Mexico. Its projects include Alamos Silver project, Adelita Silver-Copper project, Santa Marta Gold-Copper project, Aurena Gold project, and Vuelcos del Destino Gold project. Minaurum's Santa Marta Gold-Copper project is located in the southeastern part of Oaxaca State, approximately two hours from the major port of Salina Cruz and explores for gold and copper oxides. The company's Adelita Silver-Copper project is located eight km east of Pan American Silver's Alamo Dorado mine on the southern tip of Sonora state and explores for silver and copper deposits. It has operations throughout Mexico and Canada. Minaurum is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1 Minaurum Gold Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Minaurum Gold Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Minaurum Gold Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Minaurum Gold Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Minaurum Gold Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Minaurum Gold Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Minaurum Gold Inc - Recent Developments
- 4 Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Events
- 5 Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Minaurum Gold Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Minaurum Gold Inc - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Minaurum Gold Inc - Financial Position