Min Xin Holdings Limited (222) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Min Xin Holdings Limited (222) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Min Xin Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Min Xin Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Min Xin Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Min Xin Holdings is an investment holding company. The company operates through five segments: Financial Services, Insurance, Property Development and Investment, Strategic Investment, and Others. The Financial Services segment is engaged in the micro credit business, and banking business. The Insurance segment is involved in the general insurance business. The Property Development and Investment segment includes the real estate development business and leasing of high quality office space. The Strategic Investment segment invests in A-Share of Huaneng Power International, Inc. The company operates in Hong Kong, China and Macau. It is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
- 1 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- 4 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Head Office
- 4.2 Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Min Xin Holdings Ltd - Solvency