Middle East Airlines : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Middle East Airlines : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Middle East Airlines"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Middle East Airlines" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Middle East Airlines
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Middle East Airlines Air Liban S.A.L. (MEA) provides airline services. The company operates domestic and international passenger flights. It also offers hotel reservation, car rental, online ticket booking services, cargo airline services and travel packages. MEA offers frequent flyer programs such as Cedar Miles. The company provides its passenger flight services to various destinations including the UAE, Ghana, Yemen, Jordan, Syria, the Netherlands, Lebanon, Germany, Iraq, Nigeria, Sudan, Denmark and the UK. The company, through its subsidiary, offers aircraft maintenance services, airport services and ground handling services. Its fleet comprises Airbus aircraft of various types including A330-200, A321-200 and A320-200. The company has offices in Baakline, Beirut, Bhamdoun, Hermel, Jal El-Dib, Jbeil, Jounieh, Saida and Zahle. MEA is headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.
- 1 Middle East Airlines - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Middle East Airlines - Company Overview
- 1.2 Middle East Airlines - Business Description
- 1.3 Middle East Airlines - Major Products and Services
- 2 Middle East Airlines - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Middle East Airlines - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Middle East Airlines - Recent Developments
- 4 Middle East Airlines - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Middle East Airlines - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Middle East Airlines - Strengths
- 4.3 Middle East Airlines - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Middle East Airlines - Opportunities
- 4.5 Middle East Airlines - Threats
- 5 Middle East Airlines - Company Statement
- 6 Middle East Airlines - History
- 7 Middle East Airlines - Key Employees
- 8 Middle East Airlines - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Middle East Airlines - Head Office
- 8.2 Middle East Airlines - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Middle East Airlines - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Middle East Airlines - History
- Table 3: Middle East Airlines - Key Employees
- Table 4: Middle East Airlines - Subsidiaries