Timetric's "Michael Baker International (BKR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Michael Baker International"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Michael Baker International" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Michael Baker International"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michael Baker International (Michael Baker) provides engineering and consulting services to public and private sector clients. Its service portfolio includes design-building, construction management and inspection, consulting, planning, surveying, mapping, geographic information systems, architectural, interior design, space planning, constructability reviews, site assessment and restoration. The company provides its services primarily to markets such as highways, airport, rails, bridges, aviation, defense, healthcare, oil and gas, cultural, government, hospitality, healthcare, energy, industrial, transit, municipal and civil, utilities, transportation and water. It caters to state and municipal governments, U.S. federal, commercial clients and foreign allied governments. The company provide its services in about 38 countries across five continents. . Michael Baker is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.