Meydan – Entisar Tower – Dubai - Project Profile
"Meydan – Entisar Tower – Dubai - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Meydan – Entisar Tower – Dubai - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Meydan Group LLC is undertaking the construction of Entisar Tower project on Sheikh Zayed Road, Meydan Town near Dubai, the UAE.
The project involves the construction of 112-story tower. It includes the construction of four floors of retail outlets, 200 standard, and 244 serviced apartments, an 112 room hotel, managed by the Meydan Hospitality and freehold residential units including apartments, sky villas and penthouses with private sky gardens and balconies.
The project will also include a 15-story community tower with the 250m indoor running track, two tennis courts and nine swimming pools, automatic parking, fitness center, roof deck garden and related facilities and installation of elevators, safety and security systems.
AE-7 Architects has been appointed as the design and lead consultant, Soletanche Bachy and A-squared Studio as the Geotechnical contractor, ELMECH Electromechanical Works as MEP contractor, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff as consulting engineer and IT Team Consulting as the security consultant, Buro Happold as Supervision Consultant.
On June 10, 2014, tenders were invited for the main construction contractor, with a submission due date on August 3, 2014. However, the due date was extended to August 24, 2014.
Eight submissions were received from bidders including Al Fara'a General Contracting Company, TAV Construction, Arabtec Construction, El Seif Engineering Contracting, Kele Contracting LLC and China State Construction Engineering Corporation.
In January 2015, El Seif Engineering Contracting was appointed as the construction contractor for the project.
Construction activities commenced in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Construction activities are underway with completion expected by the second quarter of 2020.
The project involves the construction of an 112-story tower on Sheikh Zayed Road, Meydan Town near Dubai, the UAE.
The US$350 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of retail outlets
2. Construction of 200 standard and 244 serviced apartments
3. Construction of an 112 room hotel, managed by the Meydan Hospitality
4. Construction of freehold residential units including apartments
5. Construction of sky villas
6. Construction of penthouses
7. Construction of private sky gardens
8. Construction of a 15-story community tower
9. Construction of 250m indoor running track
10. Construction of two tennis courts
11. Construction of nine swimming pools
12. Construction of fitness center
13. Construction of roof deck garden
14. Construction of automatic parking facility
15. Construction of related facilities
16. Installation of elevators
17. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy