Mexico Non-Life Insurance: Market Update
"Mexico Non-Life Insurance: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the non life insurance market in Mexico. It also provides data on market drivers and indicators, along with leading companies and industry news in Mexico non life insurance market.Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the non life insurance market in Mexico. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings and industry players in Mexico. "Mexico Non-Life Insurance: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the non life insurance market in Mexico. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Mexican insurance value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Mexico Non-Life Insurance: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Insurance Industry Highlights
- Market Growth Dynamics by Sector
- Market Growth Comparison
- Key Market Drivers and Indicators
- Leading Insurance Companies
- Latest Insurance Industry News.
- Enhance your understanding of the non life insurance market in Mexico.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Mexico non life insurance market.
- 1 Non-Life Insurance - Highlights
- 2 Market Drivers & Indicators
- 2.1 Accident and health insurance - Gross written premiums (quarterly): Mexico
- 2.2 Property insurance - Gross written premiums (quarterly): Mexico
- 2.3 Health insurance drivers - Immunisations: Mexico
- 2.4 Health insurance drivers - Medical resources in the private sector: Mexico
- 2.5 Health insurance drivers - Health expenditure: Mexico
- 2.6 Health insurance drivers - Aids cases: Mexico
- 2.7 Reinsurance premiums (quarterly): Mexico
- 3 Latest Market Data
- 3.1 Marine Hull Insurance in Mexico
- 3.2 Liability Insurance Premiums and Policies in Mexico
- 3.3 Third Party Motor Insurance in Mexico
- 3.4 Agriculture Property Insurance in Mexico
- 3.5 Other Property Insurance in Mexico
- 3.6 Engineering Property Insurance in Mexico
- 3.7 Motor Hull Insurance in Mexico
- 4 Leading Companies
- 4.1 AXA SA
- 4.2 Allianz SE
- 4.3 Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A.
- 4.4 Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG
- 4.5 Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
- 4.6 Aegon N.V.
- 4.7 MetLife, Inc.
- 5 Latest News
- 5.1 Liberty Mutual Insurance acquires Primero Fianzas in Mexico
- 5.2 Generali sells 49% minority stake in Mexican companies to Banorte
- 5.3 Zurich launches new insurance policy for corporate leaders in US and abroad
- 5.4 ACE acquires ABA Seguros in Mexico
- 5.5 Mexican government spending cut to affect insurers
- 5.6 ACE completes acquisition of Fianzas Monterrey
- 5.7 Aon to provide aviation insurance solutions for QET Tech Aerospace
- List of Tables
- Table 1: GWP: Product Growth Dynamics, 2006-2018
- Table 2: GWP: New Business By Channel, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: GWP: Product Growth Dynamics
- Figure 2: Gross Paid/Claims & Incurred Loss (MXN Bn)
- Figure 3: GWP: New Business By Channel