Mevaco S.A. (MEVA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mevaco S.A. (MEVA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mevaco S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mevaco S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mevaco S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mevaco S.A. (Mevaco) is a metal fabrication and metal construction company. The company offers sheet metal fabrications, welded metallic constructions, metal welded structures for defense applications, electronic board construction section, and composite electromechanical constructions. It provides cutting services, laser cutting services, punching services, forming services, bending services, roll forming services, welding services, painting services, and screen printing services for household electric appliances, beverage coolers, central heating boilers, indoor and outdoor advertising, promotion racks and stands, vehicles, and telecommunication boards. Mevaco offers structural light and medium weight metal fabrications for tunnels, bus stations, tram stations, and prefabricated buildings. The company also provides solar water heating system, electronic boards, energy facade, and military hardware products. Mevaco is headquartered in Aspropyrgos, Greece.
- 1 Mevaco S.A. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mevaco S.A. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mevaco S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Mevaco S.A. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Mevaco S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Mevaco S.A. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Mevaco S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Mevaco S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Mevaco S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Mevaco S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Mevaco S.A. - Solvency
- 2.3 Mevaco S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Mevaco S.A. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Mevaco S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Mevaco S.A. - Liquidity
- 3 Mevaco S.A. - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Mevaco S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Mevaco S.A. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Mevaco S.A. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Mevaco S.A. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Mevaco S.A. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Mevaco S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Mevaco S.A. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Mevaco S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Mevaco S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Mevaco S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Mevaco S.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Mevaco S.A. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Mevaco S.A. - Liquidity