Metka Industrial - Construction S.A. (METKK) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Metka Industrial - Construction S.A. (METKK) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metka Industrial - Construction S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metka Industrial - Construction S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metka Industrial - Construction S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metka Industrial - Construction S.A. (METKA) is a construction company. The company’s services include engineering, procurement, and construction, industrial manufacturing, fabrication, machining, welding, packing, assembling, sand blasting, and painting services. Its products include generator rotors and stators, magnetic core, winding, steam turbine components and casings, coal heat recovery steam generators, conventional steam boilers, hydro turbine components, distributors, spiral casings, spherical valves, and wind turbine components. METKA offers its products and services to energy, construction, infrastructure, and defense sectors. The company’s projects include Aluminium of Greece Co-generation Plant, and Korangi Power Station in Pakistan, among others. It undertakes projects in Turkey, Greece, Syria, Pakistan, Jordan, and Algeria, among others. METKA is headquartered in Athens, Greece.