Metals Australia Ltd. (MLS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Metals Australia Ltd. (MLS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metals Australia Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metals Australia Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metals Australia Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metals Australia is a mineral resource exploration company focused on the uranium, gold and other base metals. The company holds interest in Mile 72 (EPL 3308), an exploration project located on the coast of Namibia, north of the city of Swakopmund; and Engo Valley (EPL 3306) uranium prospects, located around 600 kilometers (km) north of Swakopmund, on the Skeleton Coast of northern Namibia. It also operates a Manindi zinc project, located around 500 km northeast of Perth; and Sherlock Bay base metal joint venture project, located between Roebourne and Whim Creek in the Western Pilbara in Western Australia. Metals Australia also operates two low impact exploration licences in western Victoria, namely, The St Arnaud South (EL5242) and Wedderburn (EL5243) projects. The company operates in Australia, victoria and Namibia. It is headquartered Perth, Australia.
- 1 Metals Australia Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metals Australia Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metals Australia Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Metals Australia Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Metals Australia Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Metals Australia Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Metals Australia Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Metals Australia Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.3 Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 3 Metals Australia Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Metals Australia Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Metals Australia Ltd. - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Metals Australia Ltd. - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Metals Australia Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Metals Australia Ltd. - Solvency