Metalliance SA (MLETA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Metalliance SA (MLETA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metalliance SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metalliance SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metalliance SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metalliance SA (Metalliance) is a construction equipment company. The company operates through its business units such as machinery for rail works, machinery for road works and slipfporm machinery, machinery for underground works and tracks laying units. Its machinery for rail works unit offers multipurpose vehicles, sleepers laying machinery, tracks laying gantry, and train pulling machines. Metalliance’s machinery for road works and slipfporm machinery unit provides feeders, finishers, propelled road expanders, extruders, and formwork sliding machines. The company’s machinery for underground works and tracks laying unit offers butors, menriders, rescue vehicles, and rubber type trains. It also provides industrial equipment, welded mechanical components, vibrating materials, and bulk material handling equipment. The company offers services such as on-site commissioning, equipment and machinery rental and leasing, training, maintenance, assistance, spare parts services, and after sales services. It has operations in Asia, Oceania, Europe, and the Americas. Metalliance is headquartered in Saint-Vallier, France.
- 1 Metalliance SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metalliance SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metalliance SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Metalliance SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Metalliance SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Metalliance SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Metalliance SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Metalliance SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Metalliance SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Metalliance SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Metalliance SA - Solvency
- 2.3 Metalliance SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Metalliance SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Metalliance SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Metalliance SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Metalliance SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Metalliance SA - Liquidity
- 3 Metalliance SA - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Metalliance SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Metalliance SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Metalliance SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 4: Metalliance SA - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Metalliance SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Metalliance SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Metalliance SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Metalliance SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Metalliance SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Metalliance SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Metalliance SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Metalliance SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Metalliance SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Metalliance SA - Liquidity