Metalliance (MLETA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Metalliance (MLETA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metalliance"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metalliance" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metalliance""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metalliance is a construction equipment company. The company operates through its business units such as machinery for rail works, machinery for road works and slipfporm machinery, machinery for underground works and tracks laying units. Its machinery for rail works unit offers multipurpose vehicles, sleepers laying machinery, tracks laying gantry, and train pulling machines. Metalliance's machinery for road works and slipfporm machinery unit provides feeders, finishers, propelled road expanders, extruders, and formwork sliding machines. The company's machinery for underground works and tracks laying unit offers butors, menriders, rescue vehicles, and rubber type trains. It also provides industrial equipment, welded mechanical components, vibrating materials, and bulk material handling equipment. The company offers services such as onsite commissioning, equipment and machinery rental and leasing, training, maintenance, assistance, spare parts services, and after sales services. It has operations in Asia, Oceania, Europe, and the Americas. Metalliance is headquartered in Saint-Vallier, France.
2 Metalliance - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Metalliance - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Metalliance - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Metalliance - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Metalliance - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Metalliance - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio2.2.4 Metalliance - Solvency2.2.5 Metalliance - Valuation2.3 Metalliance - Key Competitors3 Metalliance - Key Employees4 Appendix4.1 Methodology4.2 Ratio Definitions4.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Metalliance - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Metalliance - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Metalliance - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 4: Metalliance - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Metalliance - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Metalliance - Financial PositionFigure 3: Metalliance - Net Debt vs. Gearing RatioFigure 4: Metalliance - SolvencyFigure 5: Metalliance - Valuation
- 1 Metalliance - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metalliance - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metalliance - Major Products and Services