Timetric's "Metalicity Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metalicity Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metalicity Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metalicity Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metalicity Ltd (Metalicity) is a mining and mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops zinc, nickel, copper, lead, silver, barite, lithium, tantalum, tin, base metals, rare metals and mineral deposits. Its projects include Admiral Bay, Rocky Gully, Lake Cowan, Greenbushes East, Pilgangoora East, Mundine Well, East Strelley, The Katterup and Yornup, The Nanutarra, and The Yalgoo projects. Metalicity's Admiral Bay project is located in the Canning Basin, Kimberley Region producing zinc, lead, silver, and barite deposits. The company's Rocky Gully project is located in the Albany-Fraser Belt, Western Australia covering an area of 1,200 sq km and produces nickel and copper deposits. Its Cobalt project is located in the Yerrida Basin on the Northern Goldfields, Western Australia and produces pegmatite and spodumene. The company has operations throughout Australia. Metalicity is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Metalicity Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metalicity Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metalicity Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Metalicity Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Metalicity Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Metalicity Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Metalicity Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Metalicity Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Metalicity Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Metalicity Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Metalicity Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Metalicity Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Metalicity Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Metalicity Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Metalicity Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Metalicity Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Metalicity Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Metalicity Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Metalicity Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Metalicity Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Metalicity Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Metalicity Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Metalicity Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Metalicity Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Metalicity Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Metalicity Ltd - Efficiency