Metalex Ventures Ltd. (MTX) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Metalex Ventures Ltd. (MTX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metalex Ventures Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Metalex Ventures Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Metalex Ventures Ltd.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Metalex Ventures Ltd. (Metalex Ventures) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral properties. It conducts exploration activities through its projects such as Kyle Lake, Attawapiskat, James Bay Lowlands, and Wawa projects in Ontario and Wemindji James Bay project in western Quebec. Metalex Ventures operates overseas projects in Mali, Angola, Morocco and Greenland through its joint venture agreements. The company's Wawa project has 357 claim units, which discover diamond bearing rock by Dianor Resources Inc. It also has interest in southwestern Greenland. Metalex is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
2 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities2.3 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Key Competitors3 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Recent Developments4 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Financial Position
- 1 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Metalex Ventures Ltd. - Major Products and Services