Timetric's "Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Merle Norman Cosmetics, Inc. (Merle Norman) develops, manufactures, and sells color cosmetics and skin care products. The company’s product portfolio includes a variety of skin care, make-up, sun care and body care products such as cleansers, moisturizers, toners, foundations, eye shadows, mascaras, fragrances, body cream body wash and deodorants, to name a few. The company sells these products under Super-Lube, Miracol, Total Finish, Powder Base, Remarkable Finish, Creamy Flo-Matic, Men, Hussy, Creamy Flo-Matic, Boosted Revinage and Dermaxy brands. Merle Norman sells its products through Merle Norman Cosmetic Studios located in the US, Canada, Bahrain, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Taiwan, the UAE, and Mexico. The company also provides make-up, skincare and bridal services. It provides franchising opportunities to own and operate Merle Norman Cosmetic Studios. Merle Norman is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the US.