Mercurius AG (MR8) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Mercurius AG (MR8) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mercurius AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mercurius AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Mercurius AG""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mercurius AG (Mercurius) is a financial service provider. The company operates in the trading, collateralization, and management of life insurance policies, the real estate sector, and the securities trading. It offers investment-banking solutions such as asset management, institutional sales, structured products, interest rate, and currency management services. Mercurius develops residential real estate projects in downtown locations. In addition, the company manages closed real estate funds and other assets; acquiring, managing, and administering apartments including establishment, repair, and modernization; and supervising and advising in the areas of heating, sanitary, electrical, and ventilation for apartment, trade, and industrial buildings. Mercurius is headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
2 Mercurius AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators2.1 Mercurius AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators2.2 Mercurius AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators2.2.1 Mercurius AG - Revenue and Operating Profit2.2.2 Mercurius AG - Asset and Liabilities2.2.3 Mercurius AG - Solvency2.3 Mercurius AG - Key Competitors3 Mercurius AG - Key Events4 Mercurius AG - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Mercurius AG - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Mercurius AG - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Mercurius AG - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Mercurius AG - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Mercurius AG - Key EventsTable 6: Mercurius AG - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Mercurius AG - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Mercurius AG - Financial PositionFigure 3: Mercurius AG - Solvency
- 1 Mercurius AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Mercurius AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Mercurius AG - Major Products and Services