MedAdvisor Limited (ERD) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "MedAdvisor Limited (ERD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MedAdvisor Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MedAdvisor Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MedAdvisor Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MedAdvisor Limited (MedAdvisor), formerly Exalt Resources Ltd, is an e-healthcare software development company. The company provides mobile and Web applications, and the software platform which supports, empowers individuals and careers to manage all aspects of prescription medication use, automatically retrieving medication records, and activating an intelligent training system. It offers cloud-based medication records and data connections to pharmacies and other HCPs. MedAdvisor develops software for personal medication management. The company allows users to access any Internet connected device, including smart phones, tablets, and personal computers. MedAdvisor is headquartered in Camberwell, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 MedAdvisor Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MedAdvisor Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 MedAdvisor Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 MedAdvisor Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MedAdvisor Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MedAdvisor Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MedAdvisor Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MedAdvisor Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 MedAdvisor Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 MedAdvisor Limited - Key Competitors
- 3 MedAdvisor Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 MedAdvisor Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 MedAdvisor Limited - Recent Developments
- 5 MedAdvisor Limited - Key Events
- 6 MedAdvisor Limited - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MedAdvisor Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MedAdvisor Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MedAdvisor Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MedAdvisor Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MedAdvisor Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: MedAdvisor Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MedAdvisor Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: MedAdvisor Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: MedAdvisor Limited - Solvency