Maya Gold & Silver Inc. (MYA) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Maya Gold & Silver Inc. (MYA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maya Gold & Silver Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Maya Gold & Silver Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Maya Gold & Silver Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Maya Gold & Silver Inc. (Maya Gold & Silver) is an exploration company, which focus is on the acquisition, exploration, evaluation, and development of mineral properties. The 100% holds interest in the properties includes Amizmiz property, situated 54 kilometers NNE from the town of Marrakech and 7.2 kilometers WSW of the town of Amizmiz, and 12 kilometers directly north of our Azegour mine; the Azegour property, located in the occidental range of the High Atlas mountains, 60 kilometers southeast of Marrakech; the Touchkal property, the Zgounder, located 260 kilometres east of the major port city of Agadir; and the Boumadine properties, located in Morocco. It also owns the La Campana property, located 75 kilometers east of the city of Mazatlan on the banks of the Baluarte River. The company operates in Canada, Morocco and Mexico. Maya Gold & Silver is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- 1 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: Maya Gold & Silver Inc. - Solvency