Martela Oyj (MARAS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Martela Oyj (MARAS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Martela Oyj"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Martela Oyj" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Martela Oyj"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Martela Oyj (Martela) is a furniture and furnishing products supplier and distributor. The company’s products include seating, storage furniture, novelties, tables, auditorium furniture, space dividers and screens, phone booths, lighting, and sorters. It also provides coat racks, decorative cushions, av-products, gobag and accessories such as CPU holders, table shelves, acoustic products, lighting products, table screens, front panels, monitor arms, storage and wire accessories. Martela offers services such as manufacturing, designing, supplying, workspace planning, distribution, recycling services, removal services, and storage services. The company has its operations in Italy, France, Spain, Turkey, Sweden, Finland, Poland, Hungary, Norway, Ukraine, and Japan. Martela is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.