Maroc Leasing (MLE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Maroc Leasing (MLE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maroc Leasing"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Maroc Leasing" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Maroc Leasing"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Maroc Leasing is a financial leasing service provider. The company’s services portfolio includes furniture leasing and real estate leasing services. It offers financial leasing for capital goods, equipment, and tools. Maroc Leasing’s real estate leasing services include medical supplies, computer equipment, construction supplies, computers and computer systems, office buildings, vehicles, warehouses, and others. The company caters its services to various sectors such as extractive industries, construction and public works, industries and agribusiness, textile, clothing and leather industry, chemistry, metal, mechanical and electrical industries, hotels and restaurants, and transport and communication sectors. It has operations across Europe. Maroc Leasing is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
- 1 Maroc Leasing - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Maroc Leasing - Company Overview
- 1.2 Maroc Leasing - Major Products and Services
- 2 Maroc Leasing - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Maroc Leasing - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Maroc Leasing - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Maroc Leasing - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Maroc Leasing - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Maroc Leasing - Valuation
- 2.3 Maroc Leasing - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Maroc Leasing - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Maroc Leasing - Efficiency
- 3 Maroc Leasing - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Maroc Leasing - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Maroc Leasing - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Maroc Leasing - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Maroc Leasing - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Maroc Leasing - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Maroc Leasing - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Maroc Leasing - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Maroc Leasing - Valuation
- Figure 4: Maroc Leasing - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Maroc Leasing - Efficiency