Manitou BF SA (MTU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Manitou BF SA (MTU) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Manitou BF SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Manitou BF SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Manitou BF SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Manitou BF SA (Manitou) operates as an industrial equipment manufacturer. The company designs, assembles and distributes forklift-trucks. Its product portfolio comprises forklift-trucks, telehandlers, aerial platforms, access platforms, warehousing equipment and compact loaders. The company offers its products and services to construction, agricultural and industrial sectors. It offers its products under five brands: Manitou, Gehl, Mustang, Loc and Edge. The company also operates two international logistics centers. Manitou offers equipment maintenance, after-sale services and financial services. It has presence in over 140 countries through 19 subsidiaries, nine manufacturing plants and a network of over 1,400 dealers and distributors. Manitou is headquartered in Ancenis, France.
- 1 Manitou BF SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Manitou BF SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Manitou BF SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Manitou BF SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Manitou BF SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Manitou BF SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Manitou BF SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Manitou BF SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Manitou BF SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Manitou BF SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Manitou BF SA - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Manitou BF SA - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Manitou BF SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Manitou BF SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Manitou BF SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Manitou BF SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Manitou BF SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Manitou BF SA - Liquidity
- 3 Manitou BF SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Manitou BF SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Manitou BF SA - Recent Developments
- 5 Manitou BF SA - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Manitou BF SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Manitou BF SA - Strengths
- 5.3 Manitou BF SA - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Manitou BF SA - Opportunities
- 5.5 Manitou BF SA - Threats
- 6 Manitou BF SA - History
- 7 Manitou BF SA - Key Employees
- 8 Manitou BF SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Manitou BF SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Manitou BF SA - Head Office
- 9.2 Manitou BF SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Manitou BF SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Manitou BF SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Manitou BF SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Manitou BF SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Manitou BF SA - History
- Table 6: Manitou BF SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Manitou BF SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Manitou BF SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Manitou BF SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Manitou BF SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Manitou BF SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Manitou BF SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Manitou BF SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Manitou BF SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Manitou BF SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Manitou BF SA - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Manitou BF SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Manitou BF SA - Liquidity