Malton Berhad Group - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Malton Berhad Group - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Malton Berhad Group"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Malton Berhad Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Malton Berhad Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Malton Berhad Group (Malton Berhad) is a real estate service provider. The company operates through its business divisions, such as property development, and construction and project management. Its property development business division constructs and develops projects, which include residential, commercial, retail and mixed use developments located in the areas of Klang Valley, Penang and Johor. Malton Berhad's construction and project management business division offers integrated services ranging from design and conceptualization, feasibility studies and development management to construction works for both commercial and residential projects. The company also provides property trading and property investment services. Malton Berhad is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 Malton Berhad Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Malton Berhad Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Malton Berhad Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Malton Berhad Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Malton Berhad Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Malton Berhad Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Malton Berhad Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Malton Berhad Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Malton Berhad Group - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Malton Berhad Group - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Malton Berhad Group - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Malton Berhad Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Malton Berhad Group - Key Competitors
- 3 Malton Berhad Group - Key Events
- 4 Malton Berhad Group - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Malton Berhad Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Malton Berhad Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Malton Berhad Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Malton Berhad Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Malton Berhad Group - Key Events
- Table 6: Malton Berhad Group - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Malton Berhad Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Malton Berhad Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Malton Berhad Group - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Malton Berhad Group - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Malton Berhad Group - Solvency
- Figure 6: Malton Berhad Group - Valuation