Malaysia Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Malaysia Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Malaysia. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Malaysia Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Malaysia. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Malaysia. "Malaysia Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Malaysia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Malaysian Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Malaysia Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Malaysia.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Malaysia Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Shell Malaysia Trading Partners with American Express and Maybank
- 2.2 Edenred Acquires 70% Stake in Cardtrend Systems
- 2.3 MasterCard Partnered with Lembaga Tabung Haji
- 2.4 MetLife Acquires 50% Stake in AmLife and Remaining Stake in AmFamily from AMMB
- 2.5 Wirecard Acquires 100% Stake in PaymentLink from Korvac Holdings
- 2.6 Malayan Banking raises US$400 million in senior notes offering
- 2.7 Malayan Banking raises US$78.91 million in 12 year subordinated notes offering
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Malayan Banking Berhad
- 3.2 AMMB Holdings Berhad
- 3.3 United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions, 2008-2011
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions