Malakoff Mederic Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Malakoff Mederic Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Malakoff Mederic Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Malakoff Mederic Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Malakoff Mederic Group""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Malakoff Mederic Group (Malakoff) is a non-profit, jointly-managed mutual organization. It provides supplementary social protection schemes. The group operates in two business areas, which include managing supplementary pension schemes and providing insurance services. Malakoff has authorization from AGIRC (Association generale des institutions de retraite des cadres) and ARRCO (Association pour le regime de retraite complementaire des salaries) to manage the supplementary pension schemes for contributing employees and retired people. Malakoff’s offerings include health insurance, retirement and savings plan, dependence protection insurance, personal accident insurance, accidental death insurance, provident insurance, funeral insurance and cancer insurance. These products and services are offered to individuals and business through its branch offices across France. Malakoff is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 Malakoff Mederic Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Malakoff Mederic Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Malakoff Mederic Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Malakoff Mederic Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Malakoff Mederic Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Malakoff Mederic Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Malakoff Mederic Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Malakoff Mederic Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Malakoff Mederic Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Malakoff Mederic Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Malakoff Mederic Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Malakoff Mederic Group - Threats
- 4 Malakoff Mederic Group - Company Statement
- 5 Malakoff Mederic Group - History
- 6 Malakoff Mederic Group - Key Employees
- 7 Malakoff Mederic Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Malakoff Mederic Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Malakoff Mederic Group - Head Office
- 8.2 Malakoff Mederic Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Malakoff Mederic Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Malakoff Mederic Group - History
- Table 3: Malakoff Mederic Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Malakoff Mederic Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Malakoff Mederic Group - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Malakoff Mederic Group - Locations
- List of Figures