Malagasy Minerals Limited (MGY) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Malagasy Minerals Limited (MGY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Malagasy Minerals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Malagasy Minerals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Malagasy Minerals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Capricorn Metals Limited (Capricorn Metals), formerly Malagasy Minerals Limited, is a gold explorer and developer.It mainly focuses on exploration of gold, graphite, nickel, and copper.The company’s project include karlawinda gold project, located in Newman,Pilbara mining province,Western Australia. The project includes the bibra gold deposit and numerous outstanding exploration targets, including the advanced francopan gold prospect.It operates in Australia, Madagascar and Mauritius. The company’s major subsidiaries include Mada-Aust SARL, Mazoto Minerals SARL, Energex SARL, St Denis Holdings SARL, Madagascar Graphite Ltd, MGY Mauritius Ltd, Malagasy Graphite Holdings Ltd, GreenmountResources Pty Ltd, Mining Services SARL, among others. Capricorn Metals is headquartered inPerth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Capricorn Metals Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Capricorn Metals Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Capricorn Metals Ltd - Efficiency