Makstil AD (STIL) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Makstil AD (STIL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Makstil AD"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Makstil AD" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Makstil AD
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Makstil AD (Makstil), a subsidiary of Duferco Group SA is a metal and steel products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include steel slabs, steel plates, hot rolled heavy plates, hot rolled plates, flat rolled steel products, cold rolled strips and sheets, hot rolled coils, and galvanized strips and sheets. It also provides finished products, steel slabs, pre-painted coated strips and sheets, steelmaking and continuous casting plates, liquid steel, and other steel products. Makstil offers services such as heating, transforming, casting, rolling, cooling, shot blasting, coating, die stamping, painting, revamping, and finishing services. The company has its operations throughout Macedonia. Makstil is headquartered in Skopje, Macedonia.
- 1 Makstil AD - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Makstil AD - Company Overview
- 1.2 Makstil AD - Major Products and Services
- 2 Makstil AD - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Makstil AD - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Makstil AD - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Makstil AD - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Makstil AD - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Makstil AD - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Makstil AD - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Makstil AD - Valuation
- 2.3 Makstil AD - Key Competitors
- 3 Makstil AD - Key Events
- 4 Makstil AD - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Makstil AD - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Makstil AD - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Makstil AD - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Makstil AD - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Makstil AD - Key Events
- Table 6: Makstil AD - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Makstil AD - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Makstil AD - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Makstil AD - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Makstil AD - Solvency
- Figure 5: Makstil AD - Valuation