Makpetrol AD - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Makpetrol AD - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Makpetrol AD"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Makpetrol AD" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Makpetrol AD"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Makpetrol AD (Makpetrol) is a retailer of oil and petroleum products. The company’s products include fuels, natural gas, biodiesel, heating oil, lubricants, glycerine, bitumen, synthetic motor oil, fuel oil, and semi-synthetic engine oil. It provides detergent liquid, lubricating grease, liquefied petroleum gas, aviation fuel, hydraulic system fluids, and airline gasoline, among others. Makpetrol markets products of various brands including LUBEX, ULTRA, and others. The company offers customs operation, oil products and biodiesel testing, storage, transport and logistics, wholesale and distribution services. It operates petrol stations located across Macedonia. The company also has operations in Greece and Serbia. Makpetrol is headquartered in Skopje, Macedonia.
- 1 Makpetrol AD - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Makpetrol AD - Company Overview
- 1.2 Makpetrol AD - Major Products and Services
- 2 Makpetrol AD - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Makpetrol AD - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Makpetrol AD - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Makpetrol AD - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Makpetrol AD - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Makpetrol AD - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Makpetrol AD - Valuation
- 2.3 Makpetrol AD - Key Competitors
- 3 Makpetrol AD - Key Events
- 4 Makpetrol AD - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Makpetrol AD - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Makpetrol AD - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Makpetrol AD - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Makpetrol AD - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Makpetrol AD - Key Events
- Table 6: Makpetrol AD - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Makpetrol AD - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Makpetrol AD - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Makpetrol AD - Solvency
- Figure 4: Makpetrol AD - Valuation