Maeda Corporation (1824) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Maeda Corporation (1824) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maeda Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Maeda Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Maeda Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Maeda Corporation (Maeda) is a construction company in Japan. It involves in the construction of residential and commercial buildings. The company also provides civil engineering services for construction of bridges and tunnels and incidental businesses. In addition, Maeda is into sale and lease of land and buildings; and manufactures, sells and provides rental of construction machines and materials, and the printing business. Maeda undertakes various construction projects including dams and power stations, harbor works, airports, water supply systems, railways, highways, bridges, and tunnels. It also constructs primarily office buildings, retail stores, schools, hospitals, factories, and warehouses. The company has operations in Japan, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Taiwan, Turkey, Thailand, Indonesia, Guam, Cambodia, the US, Vietnam, China, Mexico, Sri Lanka and India. Meada is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.