Macquarie Group Limited (MQG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Macquarie Group Limited (MQG) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Macquarie Group Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Macquarie Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Macquarie Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Macquarie Group Limited (Macquarie) is a provider of banking, financial, advisory, investment and funds management services. The group offers services to institutional, corporate, retail and counter parties worldwide. It offers wealth management products and services to financial advisers, mortgage brokers, stockbrokers, and professional service industries. Macquarie's key service offerings include corporate advisory, private banking and executive wealth management, life insurance, mergers and acquisitions, debt capital management and raising, underwriting, funds management, equity research, foreign exchange trading and structuring, and investment and development project financing. The group also offers various products such as savings account, term deposits, home loans, investment loans, life insurance, personal insurance, business loans, and managed funds. It caters to various sectors including energy, metals, agriculture and freight. The company has a presence in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, Japan, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, the Netherlands, South Africa, Ireland, Switzerland, South Africa, the UK, Spain, Russia, Germany, Paris, and Austria. Macquarie is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.