Mace Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Mace Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mace Group Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mace Group Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mace Group Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mace Group Limited (Mace) is a construction and consulting company that offers development, construction, consultancy and operations services. The company’s portfolio of services includes general contracting, facilities management, program and project management, cost consultancy and construction management and commercial fit-outs. In addition, it offers logistics, contracting, asset management, construction design and management (CDM), costing, development management, facilities management, information and communication technology (ICT), pre-construction, and risk management. Mace caters to various sectors such as arts and culture, aviation, commercial, energy, hotels, industrial, leisure, residential, retail, sports, technology, transportation and utilities. Mace has operations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America and Asia Pacific regions. Mace is headquartered in London, the UK.