Macay Holdings Inc (MAKE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Macay Holdings Inc (MAKE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Macay Holdings Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Macay Holdings Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Macay Holdings Inc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Macay Holdings Inc (Macay Holdings), formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Financial Corp, a subsidiary of Mazy’s Capital Inc, is an investment holding company. The company operates through its subsidiaries including ARC Refreshments Corp and ARC Holdings Inc. Its subsidiary ARC Refreshments Corp (ARC), undertakes the business of trading of goods such as beverages on wholesale basis; and operate and maintain the business of manufacturing, importing, buying, selling, handling, bottling, distribution, and trading at wholesale. The company’s subsidiary ARC Holdings Inc offers cola, fruit soda orange, and juicy lemon products. It distributes products directly and indirectly to various retail points nationwide. Macay Holdings is headquartered in Makati City, the Philippines.
- 1 Macay Holdings Inc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Macay Holdings Inc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Macay Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Macay Holdings Inc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Macay Holdings Inc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Macay Holdings Inc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Macay Holdings Inc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Macay Holdings Inc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Macay Holdings Inc - Valuation
- 2.3 Macay Holdings Inc - Key Competitors
- 3 Macay Holdings Inc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Macay Holdings Inc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Macay Holdings Inc - Key Events
- 5 Macay Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- 6 Macay Holdings Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Macay Holdings Inc - Head Office
- 6.2 Macay Holdings Inc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Macay Holdings Inc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Macay Holdings Inc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Macay Holdings Inc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Macay Holdings Inc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Macay Holdings Inc - Key Events
- Table 6: Macay Holdings Inc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Macay Holdings Inc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Macay Holdings Inc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Macay Holdings Inc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Macay Holdings Inc - Valuation