MacMines – China Stone Coal Mine Infrastructure Facilities – Queensland - Project Profile
"MacMines – China Stone Coal Mine Infrastructure Facilities – Queensland - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MacMines – China Stone Coal Mine Infrastructure Facilities – Queensland - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Macmines Austasia Pty Ltd (MacMines), part of the Meijin Energy Group, is planning to undertake the construction of China Stone Coal Mine Infrastructure Facilities in Queensland, Australia.
The project involves the construction of greenfield coal mine with capacity of 38 million tonnes per annum(MTPA) of thermal coal. It will include the construction of a coal handling and preparation plant (CHPP), tailings storage facility, a rail loop, train loading facilities, administration buildings, warehouses, haul roads, surface conveyors, vehicle wash down, servicing and refueling facilities.
The project will feature the construction of a 3,050 rooms fly-in fly-out (FIFO) accommodation village, a private airstrip, an 800MW on-site power station which will be used for mine power supply, a Power Station Waste Storage Facility (PSWSF).
Hansen Bailey has been appointed as environmental consultant.
In July 2015, public consultation on the draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) was initiated and on July 28, 2015, an EIS was submitted.
On November 6, 2015, Coordinator general requested additional information for the EIS.
On February 3, 2017, Coordinator general stated to submit the project details by 10 July, 2017 for the EIS.
EIS processes are underway.
Planning Authority: Department of Infrastructure and Planning
Environmental Consultant: Hansen BaileyScope
The project involves the construction of coal mine with capacity of 38MTPA of thermal coal at China Stone Coal Mine in Queensland, Australia.
The US$4,800 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a coal handling and preparation plant (CHPP)
2. Construction of a tailings storage facility
3. Construction of a rail loop
4. Construction of train loading facilities
5. Construction of administration buildings
6. Construction of warehouses
7. Construction of haul roads
8. Construction of surface conveyors
9. Construction of vehicle wash down, servicing and refueling facilities
10. Construction of a 3,050 rooms fly-in fly-out (FIFO) accommodation village
11. Construction of a private airstrip
12. Construction of an 800MW on-site power station
13. Construction of a Power Station Waste Storage Facility (PSWSF)
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy