MU – South End Zone Football Stadium Renovation – Missouri - Project Profile
"MU – South End Zone Football Stadium Renovation – Missouri - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MU – South End Zone Football Stadium Renovation – Missouri - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
University of Missouri Athletics (MU) is planning to undertake the renovation of a Football Stadium in Missouri, the US.
The project involved the expansion of an existing football stadium with another 5,000 seats. It includes the construction of coaches offices and meeting rooms, equipment room, locker room, team lounge, team meeting rooms, training room with hydrotherapy, weight room, field level club area, private suites, new restrooms and concessions areas, new south end zone score board display and other related infrastructure facilities.
In September 2016, project secured US$10 million grant from Kansas City Sports Trust. Project secured nearly US$12 million anonymous donation.
HOK Group, Inc. has been appointed as master planner and Convention, Sports & Leisure International as study consultant, Populous as an architect.
In October 2016, MU unveiled project plans.
Construction is expected to commence in 2018 with completion in 2019.
The project involved the expansion of an existing football stadium with a capacity of 5,000 seats in Columbia, Missouri, the US.
The US$100 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of coaches offices and meeting rooms
2. Construction of equipment room
3. Construction of locker room
4. Construction of team lounge
5. Construction of team meeting rooms
6. Construction of training room with hydrotherapy
7. Construction of weight room
8. Construction of field level club area
9. Construction of private suites
10. Construction of new restrooms and concessions areas
11. Construction of new south end zone score board display
12. Construction of other related infrastructureReasons To Buy