MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MSIG Insurance (Malaysia) Bhd. (MSIG Insurance), a subsidiary of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited, is a non-life insurance company. The company provides a wide range of personal and business insurance products to individuals, families and businesses. It offers insurance products for motor, fire, home owner, sports personal accident, ladies lifestyle, golfer, travel, healthcare, personal accident, marine, liability, and burglary. It also offers liability insurance, out-of-pocket expenses insurance, engineering insurance, commercial insurance, foreign worker insurance, and workmen’s compensation insurance. It also offers claims management services. It distributes its products across Malaysia through its branch offices. MSIG Insurance is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The company reported gross premiums of MYR1,522.5 million for fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 0.8% over FY2015. During FY2016, the net premium of the company was MYR1,227.6 million, a decrease of 0.5% over FY2015.