MRM SA (MRM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "MRM SA (MRM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MRM SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MRM SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MRM SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MRM SA (MRM) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include real estate investment, management, and development services. It also provides property investment, property management, properties portfolio management services among others. MRM invests and develops retail buildings and office buildings. The company’s investment portfolio comprise Delta – Rungis, Cergy-Pontoise, Paris (12eme), Paris (9eme), Le Cyteo - Rueil-Malmaison, Nova - La Garenne Colombes, Passage de la Reunion – Mulhouse, Sud Canal - Saint-Quentin-en Yvelines, Centre Commercial du Vivier – Allonnes, and Galerie du Palais – Tours, among others. MRM is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 MRM SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MRM SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 MRM SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 MRM SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MRM SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MRM SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MRM SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MRM SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 MRM SA - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 MRM SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 MRM SA - Valuation
- 2.3 MRM SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 MRM SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 MRM SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 MRM SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 MRM SA - Liquidity
- 3 MRM SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 MRM SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 MRM SA - Recent Developments
- 5 MRM SA - Key Events
- 6 MRM SA - Key Employees
- 7 MRM SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 MRM SA - Head Office
- 7.2 MRM SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MRM SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MRM SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MRM SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MRM SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MRM SA - Key Events
- Table 6: MRM SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: MRM SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MRM SA - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: MRM SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: MRM SA - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: MRM SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: MRM SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: MRM SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: MRM SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: MRM SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: MRM SA - Liquidity