MR – Haslbach Production and Logistics Center Expansion – Bavaria - Project Profile
"MR – Haslbach Production and Logistics Center Expansion – Bavaria - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MR – Haslbach Production and Logistics Center Expansion – Bavaria - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen GmbH (MR) plans to expand the Haslbach production and logistics center in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
The project involves the construction of a production hall and new materials management center, an automated central warehouse, logistics centers, office rooms, a service center, packaging facilities, parking facilities, and the installation of safety and security equipment.
Construction is scheduled for completion by 2022.
The project involves the expansion of the Haslbach production and logistics center in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
The US$118 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a production hall and new materials management center
2. Construction of an automated central warehouse
3. Construction of logistics centers
4. Construction of office rooms
5. Construction of a service center
6. Construction of packaging facilities
7. Construction of parking facilities
8. Installation of safety and security equipmentReasons To Buy