MPG – 152 Wharf Street Residential Tower – Queensland - Project Profile
"MPG – 152 Wharf Street Residential Tower – Queensland - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MPG – 152 Wharf Street Residential Tower – Queensland - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Morris Property Group (MPG) is planning to build a residential tower in Queensland, Australia.
The project involves the construction of a 30-story residential tower comprising 197 units. It includes the construction of 48 one-, 124 two-, and 25 three-bedroom units, retail space, indoor and outdoor communal spaces, a lap pool, a spa, lounge decks, an entertainment area, a gym, Teppanyaki bar, dining terrace, a lobby, parking and related facilities and the installation of elevators and safety systems.
DBI Design Pty Ltd has been appointed as architect.
In February 2017, MPG submitted a development application to Brisbane City Council.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a 30-story residential tower comprising 197 units in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
The US$50 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 48 one-, 124 two-, and 25 three-bedroom units
2. Construction of indoor and outdoor communal spaces
3. Construction of a lap pool
4. Construction of a spa
5. Construction of lounge decks
6. Construction of retail space
7. Construction of an entertainment area
8. Construction of a gym
9. Construction of Teppanyaki bar
10. Construction of dining terrace
11. Construction of a lobby
12. Construction of parking facilities
13. Construction of related facilities
14. Installation of elevators and safety systems
Reasons To Buy