MPA – Bokpyin Deep-Sea Port Development – Tanintharyi - Project Profile
"MPA – Bokpyin Deep-Sea Port Development – Tanintharyi - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MPA – Bokpyin Deep-Sea Port Development – Tanintharyi - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Myanmar Port Authority (MPA) is planning to undertake the deep-sea port development project in Myanmar.
The project involves the construction of a deep-sea port.
It will include the construction of a port building, harbor and container buildings, a control tower, cargo terminals, loading and unloading facilities, an administrative facility, access roads, and other infrastructure related facilities, and the installation of port and marine equipment.
Planning activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of a deep-sea port at Bokpyin in Tanintharyi Region, Myanmar.
The US$70 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a port building
2. Construction of harbor and container buildings
3. Construction of a control tower
4. Construction of cargo terminals
5. Construction of loading and unloading facilities
6. Construction of an administrative facility
7. Installation of port and marine equipment
8. Construction of the access roads
9. Construction of other infrastructure related facilities