MOP/PSG – Gold Coast International Marine Precinct – Queensland - Project Profile
"MOP/PSG – Gold Coast International Marine Precinct – Queensland - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MOP/PSG – Gold Coast International Marine Precinct – Queensland - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Maritimo Offshore Pty Ltd (MOP) and Property Solution Group (PSG) are planning to build a marine facility in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
The project involves the construction of a marine facility on 42ha of land. It includes the construction of a 390-berth marina, a 290-berth dry stack storage complex, a yacht club, 11ha of waterfront industry and ship lift facilities, 18ha for support industries, manufacturing and storage facilities, 10ha of mixed-use for boat designers, offices, education and training facilities, showrooms, cafes, restaurants, 5ha of environmental reserve to Oakey Creek, parking and related facilities.
Planit Consulting has been appointed as the environmental consultant.
On October 03, 2012, Public hearings were commenced to have their say on the environmental impact statement (EIS).
On March 25, 2015, MOP submitted the planning application to Gold Coast City Council.
As of May 2017, the EIS has been approved with conditions. construction works are expected to commence by 2020.
The project involves the construction of a marine facility on 42ha of land in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
The US$372 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 390-berth marina
2. Construction of a 290-berth dry stack storage complex
3. Construction of a yacht club
4. Construction of 11ha of waterfront industry and ship lift facilities
5. Construction of 18ha for support industries, manufacturing and storage facilities
6. Construction of 10ha of mixed-use facility for boat designers
7. Construction of offices
8. Construction of education and training facilities
9. Construction of showrooms
10. Construction of cafes
11. Construction of restaurants
12. Construction of a 5ha environmental reserve to Oakey Creek
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy