MMPA – Chaska Energy Park Facility 50 MW – Minnesota - Project Profile
"MMPA – Chaska Energy Park Facility 50 MW – Minnesota - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MMPA – Chaska Energy Park Facility 50 MW – Minnesota - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA) is planning to build a natural gas-fired power plant in Chaska, Carver County, Minnesota, the US.
The project involves the construction of a gas-fired power plant on 0.4 ha of land . It includes the construction of a 946m3 capacity hot water tank, five exhaust stacks, an engine hall, an administrative section, an electrical section, a gas meter station, an LNG tank, a urea tank, lube oil tanks, a powerhouse, gas storage facilities, the installation of emissions control equipment, radiators, and five natural gas-fired generator sets, and the laying of transmission lines.
The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) has prepared an Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) on the proposed electrical power generating station and is seeking a public comment.
Once construction commences, the project will be completed within 12 months.
Planning activities are underway for the proposed project.
Planning Authority: City of Chaska, Minnesota and Minnesota Municipal Power Agency
Consulting Engineer: Avant Energy, Inc.
The Chaska Energy Park Facility involves the construction of a 50MW gas-fired power plant in Chaska, Carver County, Minnesota, the US.
The US$50 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 946m3 capacity hot water tank
2. Construction of five exhaust stacks
3. Construction of an engine hall
4. Construction of an administrative section
5. Construction of an electrical section
6. Construction of a gas meter station
7. Construction of an LNG tank
8. Construction of a urea tank
9. Construction of lube oil tanks
10. Construction of a powerhouse
11. Construction of gas storage facilities
12. Installation of emissions control equipment
13. Installation of radiators
14. Installation of five natural gas-fired generator sets
15. Laying transmission lines
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook