MJC Investments Corporation (ESR) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "MJC Investments Corporation (ESR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MJC Investments Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MJC Investments Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MJC Investments Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MJC Investments Corporation (MJC Investments), a subsidiary of Manila Jockey Club Inc., is an investment holding company. The company's services include buildings construction and development, real estate investment, management, and development, property rental and leasing, and property buying and selling services. It also provides project investment and development, financial and tourism related projects management, five star hotels, high end entertainment and tourism hubs, ballrooms, parking slots, and designed themed indoor entertainment spaces. MJC Investments offers high-end residential communities' construction, uplifting and upgrading, information technology towers construction, and renovation services. The company's projects include Celadon Residences Townhome Community, San Lazaro Business and Tourism Park, and Alveo Towers Condominium, among others. MJC Investments is headquartered in Pasig, the Philippines.
- 1 MJC Investments Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MJC Investments Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 MJC Investments Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 MJC Investments Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MJC Investments Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MJC Investments Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MJC Investments Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 MJC Investments Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 MJC Investments Corporation - Key Competitors
- 3 MJC Investments Corporation - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MJC Investments Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MJC Investments Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MJC Investments Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MJC Investments Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MJC Investments Corporation - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MJC Investments Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 2: MJC Investments Corporation - Solvency