MIL – Duburi Integrated Steel Plant Expansion – Odisha - Project Profile
"MIL – Duburi Integrated Steel Plant Expansion – Odisha- Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MIL – Duburi Integrated Steel Plant Expansion – Odisha- Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Maithan Ispat Limited (MIL) is a subsidiary of Mesco Steel is planning to undertake the expansion of Duburi Integrated Steel Plant Expansion project in Odisha, India.
The project involves the construction of integrated steel plant with a capacity of 1MTPA and will be executed in two phases.
The first phase includes the construction of two 50 tons of electric arc furnace [EAF], a billet castor and a rolling mill with an investment of US$47 million.
A consortium of nine banks led by State Bank of India (SBI) is providing US$27 million funds and Mesco will secure US$20 million through equity for the first phase of the project.
The second phase includes the construction of 30MW to 90MW power plant, Two DRI kilns of 500 ton per day capacity with an investment of US$110 million.
It also includes the construction of new steel production unit, steel melting shop, powerhouses, and the installation of waste heat recovery boiler, atmospheric fluidized bed combustion, generators, and safety and security systems.
In February 2011, the project was considered for environment clearance and secured approvals in April 2011.
MIL has secured consent from State Pollution Control Board (SPCB) to develop the project.
Project is in early development stage.
The project involves the construction of an integrated steel plant with a capacity of 1MTPA in Odisha, India.
The US$157 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 50 tons of EAF in the first phase
2. Construction of a billet castor in the first phase
3. Construction of a rolling mill in the first phase
4. Construction of 30MW to 90MW power plant in the second phase
5. Construction of Two DRI kilns of 500 ton per day capacity in the second phase
6. Construction of new steel production unit
7. Construction of steel melting shop
8. Construction of power houses
9. Installation of generators
10. Installation of waste heat recovery boiler
11. Installation of atmospheric fluidized bed combustion
12. Installation of safety and security systems
Reasons To Buy