MESB Berhad (MESB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "MESB Berhad (MESB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MESB Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "MESB Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "MESB Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
MESB Berhad (MESB) is a Retailing and Investment holding company. The company mainly involves in the trading of leather products, casual apparels and accessories. MESB also undertakes the business of investment holdings activities. The products of the company include leather products, apparels and accessories for women, men and children, handbags, and leather goods and clothing for men, women and children. The company has its in-house brands named as Giossardi and Giamax, it also has distribution rights of the brand Alain Delon in Indonesia. It distributes these products through departmental stores and standalone stores which are in the key shopping malls of Malaysia. MESB is head quartered in Koula Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 MESB Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MESB Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 MESB Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 MESB Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 MESB Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 MESB Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 MESB Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 MESB Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 MESB Berhad - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 MESB Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 MESB Berhad - Solvency
- 2.3 MESB Berhad - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 MESB Berhad - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 MESB Berhad - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 MESB Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 MESB Berhad - Liquidity
- 3 MESB Berhad - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 MESB Berhad - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 MESB Berhad - Key Employees
- 5 MESB Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 MESB Berhad - Head Office
- 5.2 MESB Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MESB Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MESB Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: MESB Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: MESB Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: MESB Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: MESB Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: MESB Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: MESB Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: MESB Berhad - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: MESB Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: MESB Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 6: MESB Berhad - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: MESB Berhad - Efficiency
- Figure 8: MESB Berhad - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: MESB Berhad - Liquidity