Market Research Logo

MDoNER – NH-52 Biswanath Chariali to Gohpur Highway – Assam - Project Profile

MDoNER – NH-52 Biswanath Chariali to Gohpur Highway – Assam - Project Profile

Synopsis

"MDoNER – NH-52 Biswanath Chariali to Gohpur Highway – Assam - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.

The "MDoNER – NH-52 Biswanath Chariali to Gohpur Highway – Assam - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.

Summary

Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region(MDoNER) is undertaking the construction of new highway segment in Assam, India.

The project involves the construction of 57.5km, four-lane highway on NH-52 from end of Biswanath Chariali bypass (km 208.00) to Gohpur (km 265.50).

It will include the construction of bridges, footpaths, road separators and related infrastructure facilities, the installation of signaling systems, and lightening system.

On March 3, 2014, NHAI invited request for qualifications (RFQ) to execute the project on engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) basis with a due submission date as March 6, 2014.

On January 8, 2015, NHAI invited request for proposal (RfP) from the bidders. Bid due date for submission of proposal is February 23, 2015.

Ayoleeza Consultants Pvt Ltd has been appointed as the consultant for the project.

In April 2015, Ramky Infrastructure Ltd in joint venture (JV) with T.K Engineering Consortium Pvt. Ltd were appointed as contractors on EPC basis worth US$133 million. Under the terms, Ramky Infrastructure holds 70% stake, while T K Engineering Consortium holds the remaining 30% in the contract.

Indian Technocrat Limited was appointed as the engineer.

In January 2016, construction works on the project commenced.

Construction works on the project are underway and are scheduled to be completed by 2019.

Scope

The project involves the construction of 57.5km, four-lane highway from Biswanath Chariali to Gohpur in Assam, India.

The US$150 million project includes the following:

1. Construction of road separators

2. Construction of foot paths

3. Construction of bridges

4. Installation of signaling systems

5. Installation of lightening system

6. Construction of related infrastructural facilitiesReasons To Buy

  • Gain insight into the project.
  • Monitor the latest project developments.
  • Identify key project contacts.


1.Key Statistics
2.Key Dates
3.Sector
4.Operating metrics
5.Tender Information
6.Scope
7.Description
8.Latest update
9.Background
10.Key Contacts
11.General News, Project News
12.Appendix

Download our eBook: How to Succeed Using Market Research

Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.

Download eBook

Share this report