MCPL – Amherst Westwood Country Club Redevelopment – New York - Project Profile
"MCPL – Amherst Westwood Country Club Redevelopment – New York - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MCPL – Amherst Westwood Country Club Redevelopment – New York - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Mensch Capital Partners LLC (MCPL) is planning to undertake the construction of a mixed-use complex in New York, the US.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex on 68.7ha area. It will include the construction of 108 patio homes, 90 townhouses, 46 single-family homes, 280 apartments, 93 upscale rental townhouses, 72 residential units and a senior housing facility.
The project will also include the construction of a four-story, 2,388m2 hotel with 130 rooms, six two-story buildings with 18,581m2 office space, a three-story building with 9,290m2 of retail space, 2,180 parking spaces and related facilities.
About 26ha area would consist of a park, lakes and ponds with 3.2km of pedestrian bicycle trails.
On July 10, 2014, MCPL submitted a rezoning application to the council.
In September 2014, the planning board returned the draft application saying that the project plans are incomplete.
The project plans are under review of Town of Amherst planning board.
On December 19, 2016, MCPL submitted the rezoning application with a revised master plans.
In March 2017, MCPL filed a new revised rezoning application to the Town of Amherst.
As of June 2017, the project is facing opposition from the local residents.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex on 68.7ha of area at former Westwood Country Club site in Amherst, Erie County, New York, the US.
The US$250 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 108 patio homes
2. Construction of 90 condo townhouses
3. Construction of 46 single-family homes
4. Construction of 280 apartments
5. Construction of 93 upscale rental townhouses
6. Construction of 72 residential units
7. Construction of a senior housing facility
8. Construction of stores
9. Construction of restaurants
10. Construction of 37 lakeside apartments or townhouses
11. Construction of a four-story, 2,388m2 hotel with 130 rooms
12. Construction of six two-story buildings with 18,581m2 office space
13. Construction of a three-story building with 9,290m2 of retail space
14. Construction of 2,180 parking spaces
15. Construction of park, lakes and ponds on 26ha
16. Construction of 3.2km of pedestrian bicycle trails
17. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook