"MCHS – Mankato Hospital Expansion – Minnesota - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MCHS – Mankato Hospital Expansion – Minnesota - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Mayo Clinic Health System (MCHS) is planning to expand its hospital in Mankato, Minnesota, the US.
The project involves the expansion of a hospital. It includes the construction of 14 operating rooms, a new sterile processing department, 43 private pre- and post operative patient rooms, an interventional pain medicine procedural room, a new gastrointestinal endoscopy center, 20 patient exam rooms, a minor procedure room, a specialized cast room, waiting halls and related facilities, and the expansion of Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic by 929m2 area.
The new surgical and procedural suite expansion will take place on the second floor of the Mankato hospital and the expansion and renovation of the Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic on the first floor of the hospital campus.
On December 6, 2017, construction activities commenced and the construction of surgical suites and gastrointestinal endoscopy center is expected to be completed by end of 2018.
The project involves the expansion of a hospital in Mankato, Minnesota, the US.
The US$70 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 14 operating rooms
2. Construction of a new sterile processing department
3. Construction of 43 private pre- and post-operative patient rooms
4. Construction of an interventional pain medicine procedural room
5. Construction of a new gastrointestinal endoscopy center
6. Construction of 20 patient exam rooms
7. Construction of a minor procedure room
8. Construction of a specialized cast room
9. Construction of waiting halls
10. Expansion of Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic by 929m2 area
11. Construction of related facilitiesReasons To Buy