MBNA Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "MBNA Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "MBNA Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "MBNA Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "MBNA Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MBNA Ltd (MBNA), a subsidiary of Lloyds Bank PLC, offers a wide range of credit cards. It includes balance transfer credit cards, money transfer credit cards, purchase credit cards, reward credit cards, football credit cards, airline credit cards, charity credit cards, and low rate credit cards. It also offers services such as online cards services, mobile cards services, mobile text services, balance transfers, money transfers, cash withdrawals, and regular payments services. The company offers its products and services in the UK. MBNA is headquartered in Chester, the UK.
- 1 MBNA Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 MBNA Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 MBNA Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 MBNA Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 MBNA Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 MBNA Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 MBNA Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 MBNA Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 MBNA Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 MBNA Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 MBNA Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 MBNA Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 MBNA Ltd - Threats
- 5 MBNA Ltd - History
- 6 MBNA Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 MBNA Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 MBNA Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 MBNA Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: MBNA Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: MBNA Ltd - History
- Table 3: MBNA Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: MBNA Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures