MAR/Bernstein/BXP – 7750 Wisconsin Avenue Office Complex – Maryland - Project Profile
"MAR/Bernstein/BXP – 7750 Wisconsin Avenue Office Complex – Maryland - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "MAR/Bernstein/BXP – 7750 Wisconsin Avenue Office Complex – Maryland - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
MAR, Bernstein Companies (Bernstein) and Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP) is planning to build an office complex in Bethesda, Montgomery County, Maryland, the US.
The project involves the construction of an office complex comprising two buildings. It includes the construction of a 65,032m2, 22-story office tower, a 230-room hotel, a public plaza, a 743m2 meeting and ballroom space, a restaurant, a coffee shop, a rooftop dining terrace, a childcare center, a fitness center, a cafeteria, an underground parking lot with 800 spaces and related facilities and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Maryland State Government and the Montgomery County Government agreed to provide US$44 million in taxpayer subsidies, each will contribute US$22 million.
The hotel will be owned by Bernstein.
Construction works are expected to be completed by 2022.
On January 20, 2017, MAR signed a letter of intent with a joint venture between Bernstein and BXP.
In January 2017, the project is waiting for zoning and land-use approval.
The project involves the construction of an office complex in Bethesda, Maryland, the US.
The US$600 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a 65,032m2, 22-story office tower
2. Construction of a 230-room hotel
3. Construction of a public plaza
4. Construction of a 743m2 meeting and ballroom space
5. Construction of a restaurant
6. Construction of a coffee shop
7. Construction of a rooftop dining terrace
8. Construction of a childcare center
9. Construction of a fitness center
10. Construction of a cafeteria
11. Construction of an underground parking lot with 800 spaces
12. Construction of related facilities
13. Installation of elevators
14. Installation of security systems
Reasons To Buy